Most healthclubs, Rondeau explains, cater to the roughly 15% of Americans who consider themselves fitness nuts and love to work out.Planet Fitness’s goal, on the other hand, is to attract the much larger percentage of peoplewho want to be healthier but may only use the gym a few times a month. “The rest of the industry is fighting over that 15%,” he says. “We’re going for the other 85%.” To accomplish this, Planet Fitness has mixed fitness with fun through itsmonthly pizza nights and a bagel breakfast on the second Tuesday of the Month. Its facilities sport mostly bright yellow and purple equipment, with an emphasis on cardio and weight-lifting machines.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.businessinsider.com/free-pizza-propelled-planet-fitness-gym-growth-2014-3
New Advertiser TotallyFit offering FREE fitness consultation
Over a 10-year period, people who did yoga lost five pounds. Those who didn’t do yoga gained an p90X3 workout average of 14 pounds during that same period. Cathe has created a yoga fitness DVD that helps you to get those same weight loss wins: ” Cathe Friedrich’s Low Impact Series: Yoga Relax” (click for details ). Her words of wisdom: Yoga can be a part of a successful weight loss program, especially when you alternate it with higher intensity http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/p90x3-reviews/sbwire-455028.htm exercise sessions.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.examiner.com/article/fitness-expert-explains-how-to-use-weight-loss-yoga-to-burn-400-calories-an-hour
Fitness expert explains how to use weight loss yoga to burn 400 calories an hour
And rememberIt is ALL about GETTING RESULTS! Here are words from a few clients: I have trained with Scott for the past 5 years. I achieved the weight loss goals I set for myself and have maintained a happy body weight ever since. I have continued to improve my overall health and strength and well-being. I am very happy with all the progress I have made with Scott as my trainer. Loren My two girlfriends and I work out together at my home with Scott 3 times a week.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://b-townblog.com/2014/03/17/new-advertiser-totallyfit-offering-free-fitness-consultation/